Active Release Technique® (ART®)
ART® is a patented, state of the art system, hands-on technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
The ART® provider uses his or her hands to evaluate the texture, tightness and movement of muscles, fascia, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. Abnormal tissues are treated by combining precisely directed tension with very specific patient movements.
ART® is often the preferred technique used to treat:
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Above are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART®.
There are over 500 specific moves that are unique to ART®. They allow providers to identify and correct the specific problems that are affecting each individual patient.
Top 10 Benefits of ART®
1. Cleans our scar tissue and adhesions in muscles
2. Improves range of motion
3. Treats the most common and painful sports injuries (overuse injuries)
4. Works to relieve headaches
5. Treats joint conditions
6. Quick results through effective muscle targeting
7. Rapid recovery to get back to the sport as soon as possible
8. Vast pain reduction through non-invasive treatment
9. Correct soft tissue and muscle problems successfully
10. An Improved overall performance with proper muscle movement and function
To learn more about ART®: http://www.activerelease.com